Complaint against the PAN Card issuing authority of India for printing wrong father’s name on the PAN card issued.

Hello sir, this is Rajesh and I got my PAN card and on my pancard, my father’s name was printed wrongly.

So please let me know how it can be corrected.

Thank you, Rajesh